Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tablecloth Quilt: East Side

This is a continuation of Friday's Blogger's Quilt Festival posting. The four blocks shown here are on the east edge of the quilt. To read about the quilt, go here. Note: Click on photos to enlarge them.

Young Fisherman
My nephew. The navy is sold and printed velveteen leftover from baby clothes sewn for a friend's daughter and for my niece. For my niece, I put the velveteen inside the pockets.

 
Grocery Shopping
Selecting oranges in the 1970s: my younger brother, my mom, and me. My father was the photographer. Even if I got the grain all wonky, I do love that brown plaid; it has a red thread running through it.
Kitchen Fashion
My niece modeling a dishtowel.

Dish Brigade
My father at the sink.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails