Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fan Dance

I made one more Dear Jane block, M9 -  Fan Dance, for the month of August -- finished at 11 PM! The draft was perfect -- nothing to fix. This is the first time I'm using this fabric in this quilt. I did previously use this fabric for some of my pentagon flowers -- for photos of that set, go here.

Dear Jane Progress = 146 Blocks
As of August 31, 2010, I have 23 blocks to go. This marks the completion of 6 columns and another pink trip-round-the-world ring. I made 6 blocks this month -- less than I hoped to do but at least I'm still working on the project!

1 comment:

MEG BAIER said...

BEAUTIFUL, minka!!!!
there's no much longer to go, huh?!
i've stopped my project last spring, i intend to go back to it on early winter!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails