Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dear Jane and Teddy Bears


Here's an interesting seque from a Dear Jane block made with a teddy bear fabric to Leonard in his new hat and updated sleeping bag. The moths just loved Leonard's hat too much. So a few months ago, I made a new hat out of an old sock. Meanwhile, I sewed up the bottom of the sleeping bag. Here's a picture of the previous hat. The block is called H11 - Piercing Rays. If you click on the block, you will see that the bears have red eyes and mouths. There's that red and pink combo, again. I love the shapes in this block; they have a lot of movement in them -- and it uses straight lines to suggest curves.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hi Minka,
Your DJ block is wonderful, and teddy bear is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I tried to reply to it, but it came in as a "no-reply" comment. Finally found my way to your blog. :-)
Quilty Hugs,
Rhonda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails