Wednesday, April 16, 2008

More Dear Jane Animals

I planned to blog about something else tonight but the photos I shot earlier today came out too grainy. I'll have to reshoot them when I have more light and more time . . . jury duty continues. I did get up early enough today to draft the two templates needed for my next block and cut them out of Gridded Template Plastic. I'd like to write a post about drafting some day when I have photos to support the text. Meanwhile, here are two more blocks made of animal fabric (plus two other fabrics): D6 - Challenge (with a bird) and M12 - Hopscotch (with the tortoise and hare). Both were done by hand. Challenge was done as an applique. It looks a little wonky here but that's because I did not photograph it straight. As for Hopscotch, the story of the tortoise and the hare might provide a little inspiration for all Janiacs including this one!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Yes, pinsandthimbles and Anne B. are the same person. I know, it gets confusing. It's cool re. the fabric - I expected as much - I really just wanted to let you know they're lovely blocks!

Anina said...

I love the fussy cuts. so cute!

Rhonda said...

I love how you center the animals on these blocks. Great ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails