Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Courtney's Stethoscope

With the completion of this block, I have only 22 blocks to go on my Dear Jane quilt, and yet, I only made one block last month. At that rate, it's going to take me two years to finish the blocks -- forget about joining the blocks, and quilting the quilt. I'm hoping to do better this month but I just signed up for four classes, so who knows! A4 - Courtney's Stethoscope is my newest block in my next trip-round-the-world ring; it's a green ring.

Silly Mistakes
I made silly mistakes on this block like cutting out a bunch of fussy cuts and then realizing that they were supposed to be cut out of the ivory fabric. One of the corner fussy cuts is a a bit wonky, but I used it anyway. It seems like being on the diagonal makes it show less. And then, there's that bit of unevenness about the crosshairs that I chose to ignore. The end is near. I can smell it, and it's got me giddy and eager to finish.
.
Dear Jane Progress = 127 Blocks
As of October 4, 2010, I have 22 blocks to go.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails