Saturday, November 13, 2010

Birthday Greetings.1

Wrapping a gift is a chance to make a little collage. This is a close-up of the top of a package and envelope. I replaced the name of the 7-year-old birthday girl (for her privacy) with a clone of the gold pen marks on the envelope. The blue "ribbon" is recycled from a friend's 70th birthday party.

The circles were made using my circle punches. I love to recycle beautiful paper which I find in all kinds of places. When I accumulate too much, I share with the local art school.

In the coming days, I'll post the card and some digital art I made from a photo of it.

1 comment:

Charissa said...

So festive! I really like how you saw this as an opportunity to make a collage - gift wrapping is so versatile like that. Thanks so much for adding your photo to the The Gifted Blog Flickr pool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails