Sunday, September 9, 2012

Safflower and Spoonflower.2

A close-up of yesterday's image.

You can see more of the fabric design here. I've not printed on Spoonflower for quite a while. After posting this image, I placed an order for a sample of their current fabrics so I can select a fabric for printing this as yardage. I don't remember what I chose for this swatch but it has a lovely luster -- not in-your-face shiny -- just a luminous luster

Actually, I created many variations on this theme and now I'm not sure which of my designs this is (some are visible on Spoonflower and some are hidden), so I may have to print several of the designs so I can tell them apart. This could become expensive, but printing a yard or two of the wrong fabric would also be expensive!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails