Sunday, October 11, 2009

Online Quilt Festival

This pillow goes with the quilt posted at the previous online quilt festival hosted by Park City Girl. I used the blocks left over from the quilt and actually finished this before the quilt -- by about 2 years. [Actually, it was so long, I really don't know how much time went by between the two projects.] Obviously, I'm not a fast finisher. Unlike the quilt, I did the machine quilting myself. I did "stitch in the ditch" -- versus the pantograph for the quilt. The quilting for this pillow is denser than the quilt and works much better with the design. It was a fun project!  To see more quilts from the Second Bloggers Quilt Festival, use the button in the right-hand column -- scroll to the bottom of the screen.

5 comments:

Lonci said...

Beautiful:)

RosaMarĂ­a said...

your pillow is great! i love those wonky log cabins!

Julie Bagamary said...

Very nice!

Kelli said...

Looks so cool in the black and white.

Kimberly Tripp said...

what a beautiful quilt, and I love the pillow to go with it too. I was just looking for some fabric & a pattern to make new pillows for our couch. Yours looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails